Thursday, May 16, 2013

ONE Year Old!

My baby is ONE!
It's amazing how much they change in the first year.

I wasn't sure what life would be like with 3 kids.  Going from 1 to 2 was really hard for me.  But E has been such a good baby.  It's pretty crazy that with all of the meds she is on and the airway clearance we have to do, she still seems like my easiest baby!  No inconsolable crying, no pacing around the house for hours at a time trying to get her to calm down.  She's been sleeping through the night since she was about 2 months old, which is pretty much the best thing a mommy could ask for.  She is amazing.

I am so thankful for every day I get to spend with this precious little girl.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to E!!!! Amy you are one awesome CF mama do not ever stop doing what you are doing. There needs to be more CF mama's like you out there. I am so proud that you are so proactive in her CF life. Big pat on the back from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete