Thursday, January 31, 2013

No News is Good News!

I haven't been posting lately because luckily, there is nothing to post!  E has been feeling great!  Somehow she has managed to stay healthy so far through this nasty flu season (knock on wood).

She is eating lots of new foods and gaining weight really well.  The one thing that is so different about feeding a CF baby is having to do the enzymes before she eats.  I remember giving my other girls a bite of whatever I was eating or throwing a few Puffs out to keep them quiet until I could get their food ready.  But with E, I can't just give her a random snack whenever I feel like it.  If she doesn't get the enzymes first, the food just goes right through her.  So I think that has slowed us down a little when it comes to trying new things.  I will get better at it, just takes some adjusting!

We go to Clinic on the 13th so I'll update again then!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for no news. So glad things are going good with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog (mommyformadelne)
    and the pepperoni toddler rolls. I love to connect to other cf mamas when possible. SO glad we found each other. (Now I can follow E's journey too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that there is no news!! I never knew that about Enzymes, very interesting.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete