Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Coughs, Colds and Christmas

Last week my two oldest girls started coughing, throwing up, and running fevers.  They both ended up with ear infections and nasty sounding coughs.  I did my best to keep E away from them so that she wouldn't get sick.  I even sent her to spend a few days with her grandparents but she caught it anyway.  Luckily it was just a cold, not the stomach ache and fever.  We started another round of Cephalexin (Keflex) that she will be on for the next 3 weeks and we've increased her CPT.

Even with all of the sickness in our house we had a great Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!!! I recently came across your blog. I have CF just like your daughter. I want you to know you are not alone in this journey and either is your daughter. This community is strong and I hope you have found some really positive things in people's blogs and lives. I am 27 yrs old. I am married and WE have a daughter who is 3 months old. I also work full time. What I am getting at is you can live a life full of your dreams even with this disease.

    I have decided to follow your blog bc I want to watch your journey and provide guidance when I can.

    I invite you to stop by my blog at http://livingmydreamswithcf.blogspot.com/

    Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and for following my blog, John! Off to read yours now!

      Delete