Sunday, October 7, 2012

How is She Doing?

When people ask me how E is doing I never know what to say.  I don't know if they're asking just a general question or if they're asking for CF specifics.  I don't want to offer up too much information and make it all awkward but then again I don't want to blow them off if they really want to know about what's going on.  So I usually just say "great" and move on to another subject.

I need to get better about this.  I have absolutely no problem with people asking questions about her Cystic Fibrosis.  I love when people genuinely care about what's going on in her life and want to be involved.  But I also don't want that to be the only thing people know about her.  She's so much more than a disease.  She's a sweet, curious, happy little girl that will light up a room with her smile!  She's perfect.


1 comment:

  1. I think she's perfect too! Aunt Kristi loves Miss E so much!!!

    ReplyDelete