Friday, July 20, 2012

2 Months Old

Usually I talk about how time flies and about how my babies are growing up too fast!  And you would think I'd say that I can't believe she's already 2 months old...but that's not the case.  I feel like she's been here forever!  How is she ONLY 2 months old?  I guess it's because so much has happened in the last two months.  So many doctors visits and weight checks and medicine changes and hours of reading each night through the giant pile of CF information I was given. 
It's a good thing she's such an easy baby!  I never would have had time to read with the other two girls at this age!  It feels so strange having a baby that doesn't cry all the time.  I actually get to ENJOY having a newborn right now!  That's something I never thought would happen.  She's been sleeping 8 hours a night for weeks.  She only cries when she's hungry.  She smiles and "talks" to us all the time.  She's the happiest little baby I've ever known.

At her 2 month appointment with the pediatrician, she weighed 10 lbs 12 oz and was 22 1/2 in long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment